Posts by ljdkalvnekrlkle
11 posts total, newest first.
Friend manager (No script, no macro)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I can't get this open eitherHow to change profile pics?in osu! Discussions & Help - In old site it says change avatar page is missing but if u go on new site if ur restricted access is deniedFree Boosting for NA Players in Bronze/Silverin League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=DukeyLOL25;13510510]If I can find a low elo account first, *technically I could duo queue.[/QUOTE]
still doing?Raze V4 [osu! Stable]in osu! Cheats & Hacks - cursor goes to top leftOther Replay Bot?in osu! Discussions & Help - Looking for a replay bot that can work with relax plays. So for instance, you grab a replay with relax on it, run the replay bot and have a relax bot to click the circles for you yada yada. But I've used ReplayRidor and
Showing the 5 most recent posts.