Posts by hejlo
19 posts total, newest first.
CAEU hacksin Combat Arms Hack Requests - Hi, can someone make a hack for CAEU with telekill ? :DRullez Simple Hack || CANA || MPGH.netin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jacob$;10343275]You guys from NA are so lucky :[ wish i had this in eu[/QUOTE]
I'm from EU as well and I play CANA. Download Private Tunnel and use VPN, download CANA and you can play... ( but with huge lags and Simple CANA v2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hacker Fail;10342181]I don´t have CA EU :/[/QUOTE]
I play on CANA with VPN and I have got quite big lags :D ( sometimes it crashed after 2 games )Rullez Simple Hack || CANA || MPGH.netin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hacker Fail;10342339] hejlo I helped Rullez with this hack /gewd[/QUOTE]
Oh, I didnt know that. So why did he get ban ?Simple CANA v2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Good job, works good. :) Can do you create somethink like this for CAEU with TeleKill ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.