Posts by MasterOfAllThings
14 posts total, newest first.
They all sukin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=$K47$;1372756]YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD WHEN I GET AN ANSWER!
Is GSG-9 better than spop,
i know spop is thinner an has less surface area which makes it a harder target
but the GSG-9 is supposed to have more efficfunny z8games impersonationin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Scrcrw;1373443]its kinda funny but to blank[/quote]
Clip art, background pic, and a caption, yeah it's blank. If anything you should use the pics from the topic, "Look who I played with!" And where the one [GR]Private Server?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I have played on a private server before, a couple buddies take the source code pretty much for the game and edit the variables, like the XP GP revived after a game formula, gun prices, which guns are sold, etc.
A couplhow x-trap worksin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=atkinson2k9;1345375]If anything is running that's on a list of things that shouldn't be running, then x-trap shuts the game down.[/quote]
Actually it is visa versa being that their is a list of programs that arCrossfire Rank Hack ADIGA PWND no more :Din CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kvll;1345370]AMAZING! after 10 years of studying,the scientists decided that "cf account hax" are just some scamms. JUST AMAZING![/quote]
I was just putting in my thought and how he could prove, if by some chan
Showing the 5 most recent posts.