Posts by ichimaru12
108 posts total, newest first.
If you need an aimbot for cf I have one!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Devil you fail even hard than OP. Whatever i'm out.If you need an aimbot for cf I have one!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I'll tell you something, when a single hack get's posted over nine thousand times, and never get's approved, something is wrong. Of course there will be someone like you that posts it again. That's your "tiny mistake"If you need an aimbot for cf I have one!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - No i don't.If you need an aimbot for cf I have one!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - You don't, we get rid of you.If you need an aimbot for cf I have one!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - You WILL get banned sir. Thanks for the attention and read the rules next time.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.