Posts by Teem *Razer*
10 posts total, newest first.
Trade Banned Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Ok my bad MisreadTrade Banned Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I have added you this is the account: steamcommunity (.) com/id/Bust3ddd It has a vac on csgo But nice skinsLooking for CSGO Teamin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Add me again also indicate what level you are because If your level 2-0 I will NOT accept your friend requests also if your profile is private
- - - Updated - - -
We are legit players also
- - - Updated - - -
My bad Selling CSGO Accounts! Silvers And Dmg accounts For SKINSin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hello MPGH Community,
I am selling 2 silver csgo accounts and 1 dmg account
DMG
steamcommunity (.) com//id/suckdickorgetkick
Dont worry the Vac Is on MW2
gyazo (.) com/8f74acefcdf32842d42c74476263d6e8
i.imgur (.) coLooking for CSGO Teamin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I myself am silver but Ive played as good if not better than nova 3's
Showing the 5 most recent posts.