Posts by PashaThePotato
81 posts total, newest first.
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v4.3 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=manolo69;10733880]Does the aimbot only work with aimlock? also aimlock is really obvious as it locks on players even behind walls, using would result in an OW right away if you use it on MM. But still it's a pretEZfrags CS:GO semi-rage multihack v1.3 - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hopefully you posted it without obfuscation. I'd like it if it was a Polyhack though. :PKiduaHook v2 | 7/2/2015 Updated |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - So. I injected this once in my game. And now it keeps changing my crosshair, viewmodel and video settings on it's own to a set default. Help please? :DFOV in CSGOin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Changing FOV in CSGO:
Recently, a hack named KiduaHack was released on this forum. It has multiple options, and is a great public hack overall.
I felt a bit weird when I was playing a BOT game and saw the "FOV" o[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v2.3 - Fixed Glow ESP, Flashed Checksin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Blueblood1;10686461]Very strange, double check your in full screen windowed and what is your native screen resolution?
- - - Updated - - -
Have you tried that ^^
- - - Updated - - -
If you know any bas
Showing the 5 most recent posts.