Posts by idaninguyen
10 posts total, newest first.
Freedom Engine Hack Undetected by supercanonin SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gipidoyi;11591644]I made a video about it, the thread on MPGH still needs to be approved.
Thanks! It works now :D
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=gipidoyi;11591644]I made a video about it, the thread on MPGH still Freedom Engine Hack Undetected by supercanonin SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=supercanon;11590892]I have no problem using this hack and i fixed xigncode error for gipidoyi and he also told me a fix that half works read the the thread :D[/QUOTE]
Tell us how to get it to work :3Freedom Engine Hack Undetected by supercanonin SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=C_R_A_Z_Y;11589494]close antivirus, delete dfu.log and XIGNCODE. later try injector.. its work now. but ı need no recoıl dll.[/QUOTE]
I tried that and it still dont work. Help :(Freedom Engine Hack Undetected by supercanonin SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=C_R_A_Z_Y;11589317]its work. but ı need no recoıl all meapon dll :)[/QUOTE]
How did you get it to workFreedom Engine Hack Undetected by supercanonin SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - So all i have to do is put it on flashdrive and it will work?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.