Posts by hackptt
8 posts total, newest first.
New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - Is it possible to sell items to SB market in SEZ personal outpost?
- - - Updated - - -
i guess loot AOB is patched just now! keep getting security errors....New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - I got perma ban too, 80 million cash and 1000 credit with GM until the end of year boh1
I'm gonna restart and I think 1mil per hour is possible with GM, but I guess fast loot is the reason that I got bannedDead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=singaporeair;10335636]I really believe so that kill one of the bosses will drop one of this great melee weapon. May I know what your friend level? And also I read somewhere else that you need to have & equip dual Dead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=singaporeair;10334252]Anyone here have Dual Blades & Titanium Blades? Do you bought it at Marketplace or Got it by killing bosses?[/QUOTE]
FYI, my friend looted a dual blade last week in NE zoneDead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - great! anyone know the new code for disable zombie vomit?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.