Posts by petike1
27 posts total, newest first.
Finally a working nx hack ? o_oin Combat Arms Help - Hola !
So.. i just found an nx hack, which looks like it would really work. Well... you must have +1000 nx in your balance to it works... (else nexon bann you "heh").
When i heard it, i though it´s a scam... but it iCombat Arms Pub by Heli and Power(updated)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Good Job !Can't shoot or attack!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - NO ! ... omg dont reinstall ... i had the same problem ...
How to fix ?
- Run CA
- Start Game
- Server > Channel
- Settings
At setting you find function FIRE or something like this ... you must put there an another t[RELEASE] MPGH Hacker Uniform Modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I LOVE IT !!! :D AWESOME MAN I PRESS THANKS ... BTW APPROVE IT PLS[RELEASE] PIKACHU UMPin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - o.0 I´m sorry ... but i´m scared from it ... but ok ... your first mod :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.