Posts by RatazanaTT
8 posts total, newest first.
New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - I wonder if there's someone else with the same "problem" than me. I always used the Fast Loot, but some days I come back here realizing that never drop weapons or jackets and no money, only weapons bullets and clothing (Dead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - I just found stirring in AoBs the Disable Enemy Explosion (it contains a bug where even killing the zombie, he's still up only half the living body running after you).
Search for: 7E ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? Dead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - I just created a hack very "strange". How it works: If you hit or shoot a zombie, the zombie is simply "dancing" and while he is "dancing", it does not hurt you.
Seach to: 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 40 ?? ?? ?? ?? 18 45 ?? ??Dead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=cainfox;10360491]Does the enable all booty code still work?[/QUOTE]
The ADM today updated the afternoon values ... Now we have to wait for someone to get update codes :lDead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=fraps goog;10353468]Search for: 1B 00 70 72 6B 6F AC 00 00 0A 25 26 39 7B 00 00 00 45 1D
Switch to: 72 01 70 6F 6B 1B AC 00 00 0A 25 26 39 7B 00 00 00 45 1D
these updated codes are right note, are the same think
Showing the 5 most recent posts.