Posts by ThisSiteFails
3 posts total, newest first.
Small simple pubin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashes before log in with Valkyrie (Windows Vista 32 bit 2 Gigs of Ram)
I know there were some hacks like you just place it into the CA folder (s34n h4x industries wall hack), is this like it/is there any like that? ThMPGH.NET CA NA PUB [7/8/10]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - D: Every time I try to load this (I'm using Valkyrie 3.0 Injecter) into CA I get booted before the loading screen... Am I doing something wrong? I'm just put it in the injector, set as "Engine.exe" and have it inject, yeMy first hack work 12/28/09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I used Faith injector and it said it failed to inject? Did I do something really stupid? I wasn't able to find his injector so I used one of mine.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.