Posts by wate123
6 posts total, newest first.
Hurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DICKHEADNIPPLE;11224285]the virus total link is broken btw[/QUOTE]
how about you read thread page 2.
there are 2 spaces in link
1st at www part
2nd at 94471ff9 239889 partHurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=emanuelw;11224007]Nahh you change it, the range is normally set to 3 just edit it to etc 2k or 3k.[/QUOTE]
imgur .com/0pGKcbF
you mean value pointed by arrow?
can I have a tip how to edit it?
I'd rather try dHurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fannylike;11222553]How to change the values in DLL? What program?[/QUOTE]
I found this thread really helpful
mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=933412CocaColaAEuro - Reign Of Kings Menu.in Reign Of Kings Hacks & Cheats - you need to inject hack in 64bit modeHurtworldin Hurtworld Hacks & Cheats - I managed to disable metabolism, in really simple way.
It also appears to disable weather affects on your character (cold & heat).
It doesn't disable taking damage, but it removes the annoying "gray screen" for example
Showing the 5 most recent posts.