Posts by clembasket
5 posts total, newest first.
Request skins herein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - And can you make the skin srs edward low for dta srs ?Request skins herein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I have mosin nagant roswell and i want mosin nagant sumire skin if you can =pRequest skins herein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Mosin sumire or mosin engrave if you can please and thank you for the dsr urushi =)Request skins herein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Dsr urushi
And i have a mosin nagant roswell. Can you change this skin for mosin nagant dragon or mosin nagant gold ?
I hope you uderstand =pRequest skins herein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - One skin for the dsr-1 like the dsr black angel from korea.
And one skin to remplace the the awm or mosin nagant roswell if you want/
Sorry for my bad writing, but I am not English.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.