Posts by EsxTaxi
7 posts total, newest first.
[6/13/15] PolyGreenHack v1.3 - GlowESP/Aim/Trigger/Dormantin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Gearasss, When you said recompile every game, Did you mean every-time you start CSGO or Before every game, so you recompile every comp?
Also, Status? :)
Thanks! bobo[6/13/15] PolyGreenHack v1.3 - GlowESP/Aim/Trigger/Dormantin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Gerassss , I tried all the following instructions but it doesn't work.
I installed the Window visual studio, and followed the instruction.
But the The menu hack comes up, i turn it on the hacks with Hotkeys,
After that Phoenix T_T 3.0 Alpha [2015-04-05]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Really nice hack. Loving it. And thanks for the Quick approval admin. :) :)bobosezer0012's Triggerbotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=SuperBotter;10334255]Hello I used this, it seems undetected atm (I used Enigma protector as well). Although the trigger reaction seems very slow (I even set it to a lower value, even 0), like even slower than a nosezer0012's Triggerbotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can you increase the delay? If so, How?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.