Posts by crisjavier
7 posts total, newest first.
GRPH Memory V1in User Services - [QUOTE=javalover;11638962]When I wrote the function to disable the reload I didn't have any problem about crashing. Now I can see it crashes only when I enable the no-reload.
Can you try to disable no-reload and let me kGRPH Memory V1in User Services - Hola, i get suspended on my smurf account in EU servers dont use.Selling GrP pro account for freein User Services - Hey man, I am the right player for this account, Pick me, you know.!GRPH D3D V4in User Services - [QUOTE=abelrahmanesam12312;10536730]inject to the game exe process
inject to GhostReconPhantoms.exe
click settings and set injection method Manual Map
make sure you selected the dll in normal inject then start in secure GRPH D3D V4in User Services - Hey Hola, el dll se debe inyectar al proceso del juego en si o a otro proceso para poder ejecutarlo. Estoy usando extreme injector v3.3.
Hi, The Dll should be injected to game process itself or another process to run. i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.