Posts by UnitedBalls
19 posts total, newest first.
[V1.04] Black Ops 4 Zombie Trainer 1.0.0in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - guys, theater mode is something to be worried about. I have just noticed it has all 78 games (since i purchased the game) stored on it. I also know you cannot delete this.
This could potentially be a problem for us![V1.04] Black Ops 4 Zombie Trainer 1.0.0in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Update: I am now unabnned?
I have not done anything for this to happen, however i logged into my wrong account and i am able to connect back online to multiplayer, blackout and zombies. I seem to be missing about 20 leve[V1.04] Black Ops 4 Zombie Trainer 1.0.0in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=MisterY;14008679]I always played solo mode but I had to test every function of the trainer. Too bad that this game is online only.[/QUOTE]
was that 4 days of constant use or just a 4 day delay ban?[V1.04] Black Ops 4 Zombie Trainer 1.0.0in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Must of been a delayed ban as i came back from work and i was banned[V1.04] Black Ops 4 Zombie Trainer 1.0.0in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Be careful, I just got banned!
Was playing on Solo only (with 3 bots for the extra XP). Never spawned a gun or went to any rounds more than 60, also i trained the zombie when i played incase it is a manual ban where th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.