Posts by Sosori
7 posts total, newest first.
Vindictus EU Gold , 1$ = 1.5kkin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought 7.5kk
Got it in a minute! :)
Awesome guy, good to talk with on skype.Exclusive Returning Player DLC - Works Online! - Kraken, Dodo, Hatchet, Marshal, Etc!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lunatic;10454623][/QUOTE]
I wonder if they ban you if you purchase the stuff you want then replace the modded files with your original files?
I purchased the stuff I wanted then I put my own files back in and I sExclusive Returning Player DLC - Works Online! - Kraken, Dodo, Hatchet, Marshal, Etc!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Works perfectly, thanks a bunch!
Got the Axe, Kraken and the Marshall, didn't like the Dodo at all..
Btw, it was kinda unfair that only ps3 and xbox360 users got these for next gen versions. I never thought somebody willHow to Make Old Mods Temporarily Work Until The New ScripHook Updatein Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Tutorials - Thanks for this, worked like a charm!Looking for an undetected twitch viewbot program, your price.in User Services - as the title says, im looking for a legit twitch viewbot with a few proxy lists
pm me or add me on skype or even leave a message in this post
Showing the 5 most recent posts.