Posts by boyching
35 posts total, newest first.
What did you guys lose after unban?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I lost about 2bil reset to 20k :(Possibility of Trojan Downloader/ Spyware installed via GTA V Modin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Alright. News on the "Malware" I've tested it first hand on a few dummy computers with a few dummy copies of gta 5. The news is somewhat useful:
I can confirm angry planes is "malicious" but not to gta alone, but to aBypass 16-5 [1.26]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Okay guys. I sent a few people accounts now Im going to wait and see if they work :) If they do. I'll continue pming them out!Bypass 16-5 [1.26]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Royce;10509178]
Shittt, I'll take one bobo.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Shmegory;10509174]Drag all into your GTA Folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V)
Endeavour (http://www.mpgh[PC]CRAZY ADDER HANDLING !!! SUPER FAST SUPER HEAVY !! +VIDEO!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - PAHAHHA omg omg im sorry.... uh that broke me /rofl
I love watching video games slowly die. Especially with a company like rockstar that is trying to DRM the modding community out of commission.
LOOK WHERE THAT GOT Y
Showing the 5 most recent posts.