Posts by TheGenesis4
27 posts total, newest first.
Kr_nekdo vouch thread.in Vouches - Date: June 2nd
Other Person involved:N/A
Item that has been sold/traded: 3 8/8s
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Amazing guy and will definitely buy from him again! even offered a free deca. Had an amazing experience RotMG_LIFE Voucher Thread (Realm Trades)in Vouches - Date: 4/25/2017
Items Purchased/Sold: I bought 6/8 maxing for $13
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1220985
Comment: I went first, went fast and easy.UBHPsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I want to buy UBHPs for $0.50 each. I WILL go first IF you have many vouches.
Comment your Skype if interested.
For some reason my paypal takes a while for the money to actually deliver, so if someone is willing to sellDon't trade/hold "bulk" Ring of the Decadesin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Great to know man. Thanks /gewd[Beta] CRealms Start off 8/8, Working Shatters, Custom Dungeons, Fullscreen. Not 24/7in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - So far I love this! Cant wait for it to be 24/7
Showing the 5 most recent posts.