Posts by marezz
5 posts total, newest first.
clockwork's tiny hacks #11bin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Works perfectly, greatly done man![Polyhack] Purplehack (updated Bluehack)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Works for me, great job man![Polyhack] Purplehack (updated Bluehack)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Purse;10426506]No, this hack is completely client-sided, and doesn't show up on the demo. Make sure you're not staring at people through walls though haha![/QUOTE]
I say the overwatchers have hacks as they can [PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v1.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can someone explain to me how I put that code into the hack or some shit to make it work? :P[FIXED - 4/22/15] T_T 3.0 CS:GO MultiHackin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=-Julia;10423075]Hi guys, thanks for hanging in there! I've sent a PM to T_TGod and so the attachment should be approved very soon! Again, thanks for staying in here <3 /yay[/QUOTE]
Great! Thanks for the update.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.