Posts by qTY3
8 posts total, newest first.
PolyHack Suite: Reborn v3 - 11/11/2015 update [MultiHack, OpenSource, AutoUpdating]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I think you should add a recoil crosshair, would be useful!clockwork's tiny hacks #4in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Aviitas;10523876]when I open it the hack my anti-virus always delete's it cause it says it has a virus....[/QUOTE]
Turn off antivirus while you use it, it's a false positive, this guys hacks are amazing :)CS:GO Scams [UPDATED]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - just wanted to say, anyone who is advertising a 'private csgo rage hack' called That Juices is a scammer, that 'hack' will take over your computer, steal your items, and steam account...Looking for good privte hack and legit "?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - This is a scammer, paid 20$ for that juices and it stole my knife and my steam account and then almost destroyed my computer, had to reinstall windows... currently working on getting my money back from paypal.Rage :) I want to test my new private hack :)in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - Add me and lets play? /id/lmaoooooooooo/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.