Posts by Edy4ever
40 posts total, newest first.
What's Your Best Thing You Made in CoD?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - The best thing I made, was, killing 5 guys, with my mp5 at level 7, then I run out of bullets, and made a 21 kill streak with knife!!Anybody have a 100% complete MW2 save??in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=Blubb1337;2681801]Why would you want this? Play threw on your own. It's like 5 hours.[/quote]
I'm using AlterIWnet, so I cant do the Multiplayer Special Ops.
I just need that to fully complete the game.Trainer&Unlocker by Abstract [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I can't do it --'
It appears, something saying this:
To execute this aplication, you need first to install on of the following version of .NET Framework:
v4.0.30319Anybody have a 100% complete MW2 save??in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - ok guys im just looking for a complete campaign for MW2. it can be on recruit or any level.
thanks if u post it here.more redeem codes i will stop posting if i don't get thanked plz thankin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - How do I use it? I'm a noob xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.