Posts by Bombsaway707
8,799 posts total, newest first.
WATCHOUT RAP FANSin General - Reminds me of Rae Sremmurd, looks way too young to act this hardFinally losing my virginity next week :)in General - [QUOTE=Royce;10246799]OP might be legit, but thats fucked up mate
- - - Updated - - -
'
well put, also welcomeback , havent seen u in forever[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I took a 3 year break but recently I've been checking in noFinally losing my virginity next week :)in General - I hope you know the next time she gets in a fight with her husband she is gonna drop your name to make him mad, are you prepared to deal with the repercussions?
You have no obligations as she is the one cheating but I wThe days of male dominance are over. How do you feel pigs?in General - [QUOTE=Attiusca;9666740]
You're still not understanding any of this little Aruny.
Since when has capitalism become the way of the world anyhow? Why are wealth-maximizing practices valued so highly? Supply and Demand hGPU Fan Broke - How to prevent overheating?in General - [QUOTE=Anesthetic;9661190]There might still be dust inside the fan. Sort of strings of dust or even hair that might've wrapped itself around the base of the fan, making it unable to spin.
I would advice not using anythi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.