Posts by DeadBit
3 posts total, newest first.
Kindred Shop | LoL Accounts with Instant Delivery | Rare Skins | Gifting Center | PBEin League of Legends Marketplace - Received my gift. Albeit it took some time, still happy with the service I was provided with. Ty!Kindred Shop | LoL Accounts with Instant Delivery | Rare Skins | Gifting Center | PBEin League of Legends Marketplace - Bought a skin, seller goes online on all of his selling platforms and bumps his threads, but doesn't add me anywhere (skype or league client)
vlad2895 is my skype name (I already tried adding you)Need help with an emulated serverin DayZ Help & Requests - I am playing on an emulated server, so VAC and BE aren't a concern for me.
I downloaded Extreme Injector and tim0n's SA Hook.
Since that server uses a modded release, the game in my process list is shown as "Client.bin"
Showing the 3 most recent posts.