Posts by bart998
3 posts total, newest first.
Sell BG Account CA EUin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi guys,
Today I am here to sell my BG account.
It is from combat arms eu.
i ssell the account because i quit the game and have no time to play.
if you have intressen, for 150 euros paysafe I put it away.
my sky[Search COL5+ Account]in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - uhm.. yes, thats a good question.. i've there are people who can be fair MM if they even exist then yes :)[Search COL5+ Account]in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - hello guys,
I've been looking for a while for a good colonel five account!
I offer very good for a good account whit a few perm weapons on it, I offer 450 euros.
but there is one thing you should go first. becaus
Showing the 3 most recent posts.