Posts by kamina
77 posts total, newest first.
[CRACKED] Paid RSBot Scripts! [FREE]in Runescape Hacks / Bots - Can you get banned for these bots? I know another bot host called PowerBots and they say it's a risk to use THEIR bots because you can get banned. What about these bots?Reimys Hack x3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How do you turn on this hack? How do you access the menu? Thanks!!New hack crossfire beta - boxes, guns, wireframe, skeletonsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Worked yesterday on Windows Xp Home Edition 32-bit SP3 OEM perfectly. Today it's detected.
Roger that Pvt. Allen. Commencing new hack source code for Mpgh.
Roger. Awaiting upload on Mpgh.net framework.New Mpgh CrossFire Public [7/6/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Use if 32Bit.Dll=Not Working
Use if 64Bit.Dll=DETECTED
I used Perx, Faith Injector, G3NTool, and Pro Injector.
Don't work. Sorry man :(
By the way, I'm using Windows Xp Home Edition SP3 32-bit OEM.Glitch roomin CrossFire Glitches - glitch room
charlie server-channel 10-Room name: glitch-password: mpgh
quickly come i will not wait more than 5 minutes like last time /ohshit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.