Posts by Leyts5
14 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft Account Cracking Strategies & Recommended Programmesin Minecraft Tutorials - [QUOTE=Phillips Head;10405500]The username scraper give me a weird error saying like "Could not find the main class. Program will exit." Anyone know?[/QUOTE]
Yeah that could happen first I need to Know what scraper![Raffle] ArhJay's Weekly Minecraft Full Access accounts WEEK 3in Minecraft Discussions - 39 Thx for giveaway!Minecraft stopped workingin Minecraft Help - Solution: (Hope this works)
The way to fix this problem (I had it before and this method worked) Is if your trying to load up like a Hacked Client, Forge or anything like that, what you want to do is follow these steps.
Is there a hacked client that does the .crash command?in Minecraft Help - I Swear one guy made one It was private so maybe you gonna have to google harder.Partnershipin Minecraft Discussions - I would happily be It I have a ton of cracking and selling knowledge I don't have 300 Posts so that's my problem.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.