Posts by ltachi Uchiha!
34 posts total, newest first.
Cheap Pizza! (Worldwide) (40 percent)in User Services - - These are not carded. Yes, I basically call them and complain.
- Yes, this will work in Singapore :)
- Yes Predator I would love to give you a vouch! I shall add and message you.
Predator will receive the onlCheap Pizza! (Worldwide) (40 percent)in User Services - [QUOTE=Caves;10470644]respond to me on skype
ayylmao404[/QUOTE]
Skype will be available within 12 hours or so.
This does not involve carding whatsoever, it is just basic SEing which anyone can explain to you.4kin General - I have a 5k monitor, whoreThis scrub.in General - deel with it madafaka
lol jk, I just wanted a name and this is the one I choseCheap Pizza! (Worldwide) (40 percent)in User Services - - If you are a new member the rate is 50 percent, if you are even somewhat trusted the rate is 40 percent.
- I will get you pizza from any store and any place in the world. Most people know how this is done, but if yo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.