Posts by Muf4sa
25 posts total, newest first.
Evolved Legacy of Nulgath ( RARES )in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - The bot doesn't load for me. When I click Load Bot and select the .gbot file, nothing happens in Grimoire
EDIT: Nevermind, I was using 3.8 instead of 3.8+Nulgath Larvae stuck on farming Mana Golem indefinitelyin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - So every bot I download that requires Uni 13 has this bug on Nulgath Larvae quest when farming Mana Energy. Instead of getting the maximum amount of Mana Energy (13) and moving on to Charged Mana Energy, the bot becomes Void Spartan Bot [Grimiore 3.8]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It bugs when farming Mana Golem, it stays farming Mana Energy indefinitely instead of going to Charged Mana of Nulgath. Is there a way to fix this?Will I get banned if I load a pet-exclusive quest? (Grimoire 3.8)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - While on my way farming endgame gear, I wondered how dangerous actually is to load quests in Grimoire. If I load the Shogun Paragon Pet's quests without actually owning it (I missed it this year), what are the odds of geVoid Highlord's Challenge Bot V5 (Grimoire 3.8)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Thanks for the bot, currently using it 24hs/day. However, I'm getting frequent disconnects at Boxes when doing the quest for Tainted Gems. I happens so often that I feel the bot takes hours more than intended for finishi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.