Posts by Lawrencecunt
15 posts total, newest first.
What is wrong with thisin Coders Lounge - namespace Skype_Spammer
{
public class Form1 : Form;
internal static class Program;
}
Expand Types
namespace Skype_Spammer.Properties
{
[CompilerGenerated, GeneratedCode("System.Resources.Help with C++in C++/C Programming - Thank you senpaiHelp with C++in C++/C Programming - What's a good book to start learning c++?name changerin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=pPsadasd;10714482]it doesnt spam chat like the old ones used to, but afaik steam limited mass name changes. I use a combination of ingame scripts and ahk scripts to rapidly change my clan tag, if you are interesteOld hackin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I'm posting this just because I am new to C++ and shit, and I was wondering if there is some old hacks (can be detected) that I can disassemble and try to understand it. (Un-encrypted would be great) Not trying to steal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.