Posts by Kindaz
9 posts total, newest first.
KRelay Updated + 27.3.2 Additionsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - How do you get the plug-ins to work?Application for Oryxill's Realmin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I want to be helping with security,developing it to be larger, and maybe pitch in some ideas.:)Application for Oryxill's Realmin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I want to be an admin because i want to help out the server,I am 13,Honestly I can't remember,Yes,Nillys Realm, Lightning Realms, and Clark Realms,I play on Lightning Realms, Nilly's realm(Once in a while),CrazyRotmg,andBuying Good Account- More Info In Description!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Buying Good Account Requirements-
Atleast a 3/8-
Atleast 3 Character Slots-
Atleast 4 Vaults-
Some Uts-
Good Pet-
This is all my requirements for a good account. Put your skype name down below or i will not add.
VLife Shop ($0.25 Each)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Id like to buy skype is live:rockstar1116
Showing the 5 most recent posts.