Posts by kiling4u
114 posts total, newest first.
Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - granted you eat the watermelon realizing your really eating hilary clinton's pu(ohhhh)
i wish that some1 would wish me a drinkWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - hmm they die but then they come back....now isn't that just creative
I wish i didnt just forget the wish that I was just about to make, because with that one wish that I just forgot about i could of caused world peaceWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - granted you turn into a cartoon and star in your personal hentai named
La Gourav™.... after a couple of eps the show gets canceled and you get warped into a black oblivion to spend the rest of eternity..
o.0 yMs Mario...... wooooooin General - old song..HAHAAHAH MPGH.NET her new way to get people using FFin General - [QUOTE=Kanna;177115]What the fuck are you talking about?[/QUOTE]
FF can suck my cock IE FTW!!!!!!!!
Translation- Firefox can suck my cock Internet Explorer For The Win.
Internet Explorer sucks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.