Posts by iHack
502 posts total, newest first.
Welp, gonna give up on shooters this year.in General - I'm with you on this one.
But hey, GTA 5 is coming out.. Saints Row 3 is around the corner <3.Swag Syndromein General - LMAO @ "Diddy = No Swag"
Hahaha I'm sold.Any good Acoustic songs?in General - [QUOTE=Love;5385595]
I know that =|
I have every single one of their albums =|
But you listed them as punk rock which they are not[/QUOTE]
No I didn't lol. I guess I said it wrong then. My bad.Any good Acoustic songs?in General - [QUOTE=Love;5385581]JS but most of ADTR is post hardcore not punk rock
there's a really good skrillex cover
i'll find it[/QUOTE]
I know but they do have some good acoustic ones like 'Another Song About The Weekend' 'YAny good Acoustic songs?in General - [QUOTE=Jamal;5385567]iHack
Secondhand Serenade - Pretend
Secondhand Serenade - Your Call
Saosin - Come Close (Acoustic)
Saosin - Seven Years (Acoustic)
We In The Crowd - Both Sides Of The Story (Acoustic)
Not gonna mak
Showing the 5 most recent posts.