Posts by inzen
28 posts total, newest first.
[East] S> Karma Koin Codes for Gold! 10k NX = 40Min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - looking for NX .already added you on skype (kanon.fas)[EAST]S>1.2b gold 19$/100mil WTB>+12 Dragonscale Scythein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - sold out :)
Still buying +12 Dragonscale Scythe[EAST]S>1.2b gold 19$/100mil WTB>+12 Dragonscale Scythein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update:
For safe transaction:
I will send a paypal invoice to your email, you can pay via your credit card or your paypal.
If you buy more than 200m gold with your paypal. Each time [EAST]S>1.2b gold 19$/100mil WTB>+12 Dragonscale Scythein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![EAST]S>1.2b gold 19$/100mil WTB>+12 Dragonscale Scythein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - 100mil/19$
1.2b in stock
trade via paypal . you go first or you can use a middleman if you want
also buying +12 dragonscale scythe
I may not be able to respond immediately, leave your message on skype and I will reply A
Showing the 5 most recent posts.