Posts by cbpbui
16 posts total, newest first.
Operation Supermanin General - [quote=DarknessInc;769794]
NOT MY EMAIL. Thats just an alternate I use for shit I dont want on my normal email....or for fucking with people. :D
Ohhh, and the photos I sent? Here. I wont thumbnail them, just link tOperation Supermanin General - http://brucearmstrong.net/graphics/doctored/horror5%20(VERY%20disturbing.%20Hide%20the%20kids%27%20eyes).jpg
I hate that picture so much..Things I do for CA VIP. (EDIT: Changed it into a link..For your sanity.)
http:WANT VIP FREE AND EASILY?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Do we post a picture of the e-mail on this thread for CA VIP correct?Compatibility modein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have SP3 and I always had compatibility mode. Just right-click and click Properties and Compatibility tab.
Tried this with Windows 95 comp. mode and this time, the launcher didn't even pop up. Only the Version Checkin[Release; June 19] Hacks + Instructional Video + Downloadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=santiwow;769210]This is sadly backdoored lol. I hate to admit it, but I have coded mant viruses, trojans, and loads of other malware. And I have to say you have sadly hidden the malware in this file. Next time try
Showing the 5 most recent posts.