Posts by tml1812
12 posts total, newest first.
T_T Phoenix 3.0 Beta [28-5-2015]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - hey lads might need a bit of help. so before this update i always use T_T without the hash VMprotect (i think thats what its called) but since i keep hearing about it i try using it but when ever i do i keep getting vac fR0st3 Multihack Alpha 1.6 [RCS,AutoPistol,BHOP,GUI,CUSTOMIZABLE,COLORBOT]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=mChaw243;10548265]Sorry but no I haven't attempted to make any hacks for OSX as they don't use EXEs. I might consider making OSX hacks in the future.[/QUOTE]
have anyone told you, you're a lad?!clockwork's tiny hacks #6in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Reamed;10548786]How come when i use it in competitive, mid game my entire computer freezes? and i need to restart my computer?[/QUOTE]
They are on to you man! Honestly ill drop my pc in to the sea and RUN!
clockwork's tiny hacks #6in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Jollesollepolle;10547912]
I'm Batman[/QUOTE]
Love it! boboclockwork's tiny hacks #6in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - who are you?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.