Posts by Ryzon
78 posts total, newest first.
KiD CuDi!in Entertainment - Hes bad assSTUPID FUCKING KIDS...in Flaming & Rage - [quote=drsynyster;1192135]Yepp, i have around 150 or so on my property near Tamworth. Love shooting them.[/quote]
lmaoooo. I met the topic starter but ok.KiD CuDi's Man on The Moonin Entertainment - [quote=s34d0g;1191558]Damn boys'
It's all about Drake!
His freestyles and calabos with wayne are fucking tight man.
Google search" Hotnewhiphop" should be first site, they got the newest shit day of make and I get allKiD CuDi's Man on The Moonin Entertainment - [quote=epshreeman5;1191449]Well I like all his shit. I don't view it as not good, I view it as okay. I have every song he's made available to my knowledge. I love the dude. Do you know anything about B.o.B?[/quote]
NopeKiD CuDi's Man on The Moonin Entertainment - [quote=epshreeman5;1191406]It's incredible. But still I hate mainstream listeners. Get his freestyles, remixes, exclusives and tell me his mainstream is better.[/quote]
Mmm same here. Some of the mainstream shit is fuck
Showing the 5 most recent posts.