Posts by starkman123
469 posts total, newest first.
Legit looking Twitter accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - WTB a legit looking Twitter account. Looking for one that has a decent amount of followers, is older than 6 months, and has natural posts/photos.GTA5 PC 🏆 Money▐ Rank▐ Unlocks▐ 0 Bans▐ SC+STEAM▐in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - +rep bought white shark, got all that I asked for. fast, no hassle.Spotify/Netflix/Pornhub premium/Origin/Uplay/cheap prices [NOTHING IS MORE THAN $1]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +1 bought 5 netflix accs, was a smooth trade. Would buy again.Thoughts about the new IM chat system?in General - Okay, I got it working. I think it's a nice new feature that prevents scamming, but would it be possible to add a hyperlink of sorts for each users name in chat?Thoughts about the new IM chat system?in General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;13694666]
What browser? Have you tried Firefox or Chrome?[/QUOTE]
I am using Chrome, have tried IE and Firefox, same result.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.