Posts by Fedari
6 posts total, newest first.
Still Works?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Quest loading works. Shop loading works, however the sendLoadShop() function now checks your current room making shop loading more difficult.How To Make An Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Trainerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - I'm an idiot. I had Flash Professional's outbound connection blocked in my firewall. Issue resolved.How To Make An Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Trainerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - I tried 'Ctrl + Enter' and I must agree with you chibizs. I received the following error:
[QUOTE]Error opening URL '_ttp://aqworldscdn.aq.com/game/gameversion.asp'
Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2032: StrHow To Make An Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Trainerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - I've tried 'Publish', 'Ctrl + Shift + Enter' & 'Debug'.How To Make An Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Trainerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Thanks :), that fixed the sandbox violation. Now I'm getting a new error.
[QUOTE]Error: Error #2067: The ExternalInterface is not available in this container. ExternalInterface requires Internet Explorer ActiveX, Fire
Showing the 5 most recent posts.