Posts by ---SKULL3000---
77 posts total, newest first.
Selling 1LT 1in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Im selling a 1st LT 1,
CBL clean
1.5K GP.
Lots of NX items
Full info + Email
NX Item:
Player Color Name Change-Green: 20 Days
100% GP Bonus Pass: 15 Uses
100% EXP Bonus Pass: 26 Uses
Mei : 7 Days
AK74-MIf I get banned, can I play with another character?in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Depends,
If your account gets banned then its just your account,
But if your IP gets banned then all your accounts get banned and you must use a Proxy to play.scammedin Combat Arms Discussions - Way to kiss ass luke,
No wonder why you lost your minion so quickly,
This thread isnt even worth the flame.....scammedin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=sendi11;1165579]i know im cool u dont have to tell me[/quote]
Well considering i wasnt talking to you thats just a mighty big fail right there.I dont feel good :(in General - RawR 9 lives atleast 0,0
thats an Upside :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.