Posts by Ghostboy2020
199 posts total, newest first.
crossfire updeteingin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;5365279]Half troll half true. The part about the hack tool detected is true, iknowdat. But CF getting hacked? /ohshit[/QUOTE
I said "probably" it got hacked, the launcher has the Pristontales game (whicrossfire updeteingin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;5365222]/lol Troll some more tehe[/QUOTE]
I'm not trolling, you got it all wrong. -.- I was playing CF when all of a sudden everyone got DC'd, went to Z8Games forums, and everyone has the same problem crossfire updeteingin CrossFire Discussions - CrossFire got probably hacked, G4Box is screwed up, a lot of people are getting Hack Tool Detected = Getting Banned.What Should I Buy In The PlaySpan Market?in CrossFire Discussions - I have a 40$ Ultimate Game Card, and I don't know what to spend on in the PlaySpan marketplace. Any suggestions guys? :confused:Zombie Mode 1 Hit Hack [08-10-2011][Lagg Fixed]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I have Windows 7 64-bit, hack works, but then I got Hack tool detected in-game. This hack is detected.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.