Posts by maRuuu
13 posts total, newest first.
How to idle CS:GO Hours without running the game [works for any steam game!]in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE=UGAshley;10444731]Is there anyway to do this for multiple accounts and on linux?[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's available with Wine on Linux, otherwise it wouldn't work.
And you'd need multiple machines to farm hours on multHow to idle CS:GO Hours without running the game [works for any steam game!]in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - OP, why do you put this "tutorial" also in the discussion section, when you already posted it in the "CS:GO Tutorials" section?
This makes no sense for me.[H] Unranked Account (2 Wins) [W] Account with Any Rankin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - As the title says, I want to trade my unranked account with 2 wins, with an account which is already ranked.
The 21h restriction shit is making me crazy.
I don't want any skins, I just want to swap my account with anotCSGO Simple Glowin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=eris209;10441531]were you using merccy's? cuz if you were, then i dont believe you[/QUOTE]
I never was able to use Merccy's. The Compiling failed every time. It says "Compiling the randomized source failed", smthCSGO Simple Glowin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'd love to test it out, but I got 2 accounts banned from playing with Glow ESP.
(No I didn't play obvious at all.)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.