Posts by NightDev
47 posts total, newest first.
What Datatype is m_bMoveTypein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - And what are the possible returned values? I'm using it determinate if the player is standing still, and this is the only way to do so in my situation.
Adri308, Orinion77, WasserEsser Thanks for replying!What Datatype is m_bMoveTypein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hey, does anyone know the datatype of m_bMoveType (0x258) ?
From the prefix, I assumed boolean, but only returns true for me.
Thanks! :DBanned from casualin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - This is a VAC Ban, triggered by the hack you have been using.
You most probably used a Detected hack, or you wrote to some guarded address.
PM me if you want help/anything. O seara buna! :)CS:GO Scams [06.07.2015]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Thank you all for every comment! Either it was a "Thank you!" or a scam method!
I will consider making a update to the thread soon, when I'll find time!
I currently have 3 Projects on-going, please be patient!
<3 you allinVincibleLib - An external CS:GO library for beginnersin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - File: EntityManager.cpp
Line: 88
Code:
//-------------------------------------------------------
// Purpose: Returns if a given Entity is alive as bool
// Usage: int a = Entity::GetAliveState(2);
//-------------------
Showing the 5 most recent posts.