Posts by kelvinprosv
16 posts total, newest first.
Offsets , AOB , Addresses, Pointers - February Update - CFWest/NAin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVWkwFmGSiUOffsets , AOB , Addresses, Pointers - February Update - CFWest/NAin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=xlolv1;15063778]how bro please tell me and thank you to help <3
I want a link to contact you directly, please[/QUOTE]
Maybe I will guide later, because MPGH personally, confidentiality information, so I can't Offsets , AOB , Addresses, Pointers - February Update - CFWest/NAin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - You can use CHEAT ENGINE, find the address, instead of using Dump, you can dump via Cheat EngineOffsets , AOB , Addresses, Pointers - February Update - CFWest/NAin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=SpiderEater420;15063442]Can you get the same offsets but for x64? Because this is for x86 and now x86 isn't used at all.[/QUOTE]
You can use Bypass to run, crossfire.exe without problemsOffsets , AOB , Addresses, Pointers - February Update - CFWest/NAin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=xlolv1;15063262]pm pro ,, <3[/QUOTE]
I don't use *******
Showing the 5 most recent posts.