Posts by Zypppy1

186 posts total, newest first.

BETA!!!!!!!!!! Verus DoomKnight Class Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Managed to get the class in about 1 and a half day/day's because of the issues I had that updates were done for and ultra fights. So could not really check further, any suggestions and/or fixes for issues are greatly appBETA!!!!!!!!!! Verus DoomKnight Class Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - One more suggestion if you gonna be using this, once it gets to ultra boss fight I advise you to fight them manually, if needed remove the item checks from bot for items from ultra bosses and let it farm everything elseBETA!!!!!!!!!! Verus DoomKnight Class Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Quickly made a bot for VDK Class and its over 1500 lines long(maybe could have optimized it better)425642, so it's bound to be bad or buggy so I am sorry for that as I have not fully tested yet, reply with issues and I mSome of the BLoD quest bot Grimoire RE4in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=El.D0La;15333333]Please What is Grimoire RE? I have greimlite Rev ,Is that same one ?[/QUOTE] Pretty sure its from here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1550927 Grimoire RE Variant 4Some of the BLoD quest bot Grimoire RE4in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Bot used: Grimoire RE4 Class used : Legion Revenant Quest Location: Necropolis Quests Begun From: Artix (NPC) What it does: 2082 - Essential Essences. Spirit Orbs (http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/spirit-orb-misc). Requ

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us