Posts by Venom
10,697 posts total, newest first.
Playstation 5 or Playstation 5 Pro ?in General - /fekup
/tooshortPlaystation 5 or Playstation 5 Pro ?in General - Because GTA 6, people seem to be impatient to wait another year or two for Rockstars to finally have a PC one done /giggle
Rather overhyped game, nothing has chanced with GTA since GTA 3.Classic vs Modern Themein General - There should be more options when using the reactions, because it would give more awesome stuff to use, but time will tell hahaPlaystation 5 or Playstation 5 Pro ?in General - I am trying to comprehend on how telling someone to use Google that takes less time to type than opening a forum, make a thread, type the question is exactly trying to kill something. But I guess I'm actively be killing Playstation 5 or Playstation 5 Pro ?in General - You know, Google is free./lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.