Posts by axtreckkkk
144 posts total, newest first.
Server Disruption Updatein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=DukLMAO;11825543]tbh I doubt it I've had their backend ip(s) for a long ass time I could have hit them off with a small attack spoofing as a player connection :/ Most likely someone who's a dickbag took it down.[/Possible to get Blaze Binder without Pyro?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Shop ID is 1142, but you'll still need the Pyromancer merge version in your inventory to open it.AQW Merge Shop Glitch!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - [QUOTE=Haiku123;11574910]Why i cant do it? when i click ctrl + w it doesnt quit the tab :'([/QUOTE]
That's because you are attempting to do the glitch using a botting program, you dingus.
Do it through http:///aq.com/pAccessing Chaos Slayer Shopin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=QueenSafiria;11569321]If you don't mind me asking since I'm an idiot, Where is that place? Lol[/QUOTE]
Sorry for the late reply; the map is /join newfinaleAccessing Chaos Slayer Shopin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - If I recall correctly, theres a war map that allows you to buy the rep classes wihtout having to complete the storyline. I did the same thing for my alt account.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.