Posts by RedFrog404
7 posts total, newest first.
[X32.7.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Anti-confuse does not seem to be working (tested in haunted cemetery)[27.7.X10.3] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cubeboss11;12494301]Can't people using Nilly's get banned? That's what I've heard so far[/QUOTE]
Like other people have said, don't be obvious about it.
For example, use only a few hacks (personally, I'm good wi[27.7.X5.0] Nilly's Client + minor bugfixesin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [quote=059]Yeah, I had that for debugging. I prefer being able to see everything but if you want only mobs I can switch it back.[/quote]
Yeah, I would love the one you had in the previous client. It was really easy toUpdating nilly'sin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I've tried using JPEXS for editing as well, but after saving my swf, it just blackscreens.
I'm pretty sure you need to actually decompile the swf rather than editing it with a built-in view feature.
I would do it but IUpdating Hacked Clientin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hi all,
Does anyone know how to update a hacked client for small updates so that I can use it? For example, the latest update adds pet form stones but nothing else new, so if someone could tell me how to change the ve
Showing the 5 most recent posts.