Posts by rabstar
36 posts total, newest first.
I want to buy a Ranked CSGO account!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I Lost one of my wins today he went 40 something kills when rest of the team where on like 12 and stuff the whole opposite team reported him and I lost my win yesterday... I just bought 2 accounts from a guy and also use***CHEAP*** 7 DIGITS STEAM ACCOUNT w/ CSS *** NO PROFIL SET - BRAND NEW***in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - i will buy it message me on skype
john.snow2k14I want to buy a Ranked CSGO account!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey I am willing to pay $10 for the accounts!
Need to be Ranked!
Any Rank not bothered
Not going first unless you have over 250+ posts!
add me on skype: john.snow2k14
Need a legit account though guys honestly betterPlease Boost Me! Need 1 Rank :Din Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - i have now manBOOSTING 0.60€ or 0.75$ for win!!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - hey i will do this add me on skype john.snow2k14
Showing the 5 most recent posts.