Posts by dvo
60 posts total, newest first.
Disapearing injectors .-.in CrossFire Help - I downloaded some injectors, but once I take a 2-seconds look, they disappear.
such as overkillers, i download the one with the injectors, but as soon as i open folder, the injectors disappear. ???[News] Vindictus CBT Sign-Up!in Vindictus Discussions - Someone should make a hack where it can freeze an enemy.in cbt, bosses/enemies would freeze rarely ._.
I killed Coca Cola Bear :DMpgh Public [6/26/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Burkiboi;2168512]Please may you make one without a numerical pad (Number pad) because I do not have one.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure theres a way to fix that problem, I don't know what the solution is, though.Mpgh Public [6/26/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - PerX = Detected *most likely*
FInject = Detected *duhh*
Violet Injector = Detecterr *._.
1337 Inject = Ok this is not detected, but for a lot of people wont work, for me it work
=D
if theres an injector, that is not wellMpgh Public [6/26/10]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Eh, too bad for you, still works like a charm on 1337
Showing the 5 most recent posts.